Raspberry Chocolate Parfait
- 2 packages silken tofu, drained
- 1½ cups chocolate chips
- 1½ cups raspberry fruit spread
- 1½ cups fresh raspberries
- ½ cup brown rice syrup, or sweetener of your choice
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt (optional)
- Fresh mint leaves
- Melt chocolate chips in double boiler. Set aside.
- In blender or food processor, puree raspberry fruit spread with one package of silken tofu. Using a rubber spatula to scrape the sides, transfer to medium bowl. Stir in 1 cup raspberries.
- In same blender, blend the second package of silken tofu, melted chocolate chips, rice syrup or sweetener, vanilla extract and salt.
- Using 6-8 parfait glasses, alternately layer the chocolate and raspberry mixtures. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight. Garnish with remaining raspberries and mint leases before serving.
Makes 6-8 servings.