Ricotta Cheese Pancakes
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons sugar or sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon baking power
- ¼ cup egg substitute or 1 egg
- ½ cup reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- ¼ cup blueberries
- In bowl, combine flour, sugar and baking powder. Stir in egg substitute and ricotta cheese until well blended. Gently fold in blueberries.
- Pour ¼ cup batter onto hot griddle for each pancake. Cook until bubbles form on top. Turn to brown on other side. Serve immediately with desired toppings – blueberry sauce, maple syrup, etc.