Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Balsamic-Dijon Vinaigrette
- Olive oil spray
- 12 small fresh Brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut in half lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon coarse-grained or Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly spray an 8-inch baking pan with olive oil spray.
- Place Brussels sprouts in single layer in the baking pan. Lightly spray with olive oil spray.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until tender when pierced with the tip of a sharp knife, stirring once.
- Dressing: In small bowl whisk together vinegar, mustard, olive oil, honey, lemon juice, lemon zest and black pepper.
- Place Brussels sprouts in serving dish. Toss with dressing before serving.
Makes 2 servings.