Roasted Cauliflower with Almonds
- 1 large head cauliflower (about 1½ lbs.), cut into florets
- ½ cup golden raisins
- 1/3 cup plain dried bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cover roasting pan with foil. Spray foil with cooking spray.
- Cook cauliflower in steamer set over pan of boiling water until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Transfer cauliflower to roasting pan.
- In small bowl, stir together raisins, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, almonds and oil.
- Sprinkle bread crumb mixture over cauliflower. Roast cauliflower until crumbs are toasted, about 20 minutes. Drizzle lemon juice and roast 5 minutes longer.
Makes 4 servings.