Roasted Rosemary Potato Wedges
- 2 lb. small red skin potatoes, washed, halved and cut into thick wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dried rosemary, finely crushed
- ¼ teaspoon salt (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- In large bowl toss potatoes with oil, rosemary, salt and pepper. Arrange potatoes in a single layer, on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Half way through baking time, turn potatoes with spatula. Makes 4 servings.