Seared Chicken with Greek Salsa
- 1 small cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- ½ teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1-2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon dried pepper flakes
- 1 ounce crumbled feta with sun-dried tomatoes and basil
- 4 (4-ounce) boneless chicken breasts
- ¾ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Combine all salsa ingredients except feta cheese in medium bowl. Toss gently to blend; set aside.
- Season both sides of the chicken with oregano and pepper.
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Coat both sides of the chicken with cooking spray. Cook for 5 minutes on each side or until cooked and no longer pink in center.
- Add the feta to salsa. Toss gently and serve with the chicken.
Makes 4 servings.