Southwestern Veggie Wraps
- ½ cup diced zucchini
- ½ cup diced bell pepper
- ½ cup frozen whole-kernel corn, thawed
- ¾ cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
- 3 tablespoons salsa
- 2 (8-inch) whole-grain flour tortillas
- In small bowl stir together zucchini, pepper, and corn.
- Stir in cheese and salsa and mix well. Softened tortillas according to package directions.
- Spoon vegetable mixture down the center of each tortilla. Roll up. Serve cold or warm.
- Additional vegetables can be used: diced broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, etc.
- To make gluten-free, use corn tortillas