- 1½ cups diced yellow onion
- Cooking spray
- ½ cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup fat-free milk
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 (13¾ -ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained, patted dry and coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Add onions, coat with cooking spray and cook for 4 minutes, stirring frequently.
- In small bowl whisk together sour cream, mayonnaise, milk, all but 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, oregano and red pepper.
- Remove skillet from heat. Stir sour cream mixture and spinach into onions until well blended. Gently stir in artichokes.
- Coat a 11x7-inch glass baking pan with cooking spray. Spoon spinach mixture into pan. Bake uncovered, 20-25 minutes. Remove from heat, sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
Makes 8 servings.