- 2 ready-made whole wheat pizza crusts
- ½ cup low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups baby spinach, coarsely chopped
- 2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- ½ cup shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place pizza crusts on baking sheet.
- Combine ricotta cheese, garlic, Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese in small bowl. Spread evenly in thin layer over pizza crust within ½ -inch of edge.
- Sprinkle spinach over the top. Arrange tomatoes on top and layer with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden brown and edges are crisp. Slice each pizza into 6 slices.
Makes 6 servings.