Summer Fruit Salad
- 1 large cantaloupe
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and quartered
- ½ pint blueberries
- ½ pint raspberries
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled, halved and cut into thin wedges
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon grated orange zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- Make glaze: Combine vinegar, orange zest and juice, and brown sugar in microwavable dish. Microwave on HIGH until syrupy, about 2-3 minutes. Set aside.
- Cut cantaloupe in half. Remove seeds and pulp. Using melon-ball scoop, scoop out as many melon balls as you can from the cantaloupe halves. Put cantaloupe balls, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and kiwis in large bowl.
- Pour glaze over fruit. Toss to coat.
Makes 4 servings.