Sunny Chicken Salad
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 teaspoons frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- ¼ teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 large boneless chicken breast, cooked, chopped
- 1 large kiwi, peeled and diced
- 1/3 cup mandarin oranges
- ¼ cup finely chopped celery
- 4 dark green lettuce leaves
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped cashews
- In small bowl stir together mayonnaise, sour cream, orange juice and orange peel.
- In bowl combine chicken kiwi, oranges and celery; toss to coat. Add dressing and combine. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours before serving.
- Serve chicken salad on lettuce leaves. Top with cashews.