Thai Chicken Broccoli Salad
- 4 ounces uncooked whole-grain linguine
- Cooking spray
- ½ lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 2x ½ -inch pieces
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 2/3 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 6 green onions, sliced diagonally
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ cup unsalted peanuts, chopped
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; set aside.
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken pieces; stir-fry 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Remove chicken from skillet.
- Add broccoli and cold water to skillet. Cook, uncovered, 2 minutes. Uncover; cook and stir 2 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender.
- Remove broccoli from skillet. Combine pasta, chicken, broccoli, bell pepper and onions in large bowl.
- Combine peanut butter, hot water, soy sauce, oil, red pepper and garlic powder in small bowl until well blended. Drizzle over pasta mixture; toss to coat. Top with peanuts before serving. Makes 4 servings.