Tilapia and Green Beans
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cup cornflakes crumbs
- 1 tablespoon dried dill
- 2 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon ready-to-use minced garlic
- 4 (4-ounce) fresh tilapia fillets
- 1 (12-ounce) bag ready-to-use trimmed fresh green beans
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees. Lightly coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. Mix together cornflake crumbs and dill in mixing bowl.
- Mix together egg whites and garlic in another mixing bowl.
- Dip tilapia into egg white mixture, then coat in cornflake mixture. Place fillets on baking sheet. Lightly coat with cooking spray. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, cook green beans according to package directions. Divide beans evenly between 4 dinner plates. Top with a fillet. Garnish with sour cream and freshly ground black pepper, if desired.
Makes 4 servings.