- 2 multi-grain English muffins, split
- 1 teaspoon softened butter or no-trans-fat margarine
- 4 tomato slices Italian seasoning mix
- 2 slices 2% mozzarella cheese
- Preheat broiler. Toast muffin bottoms; place on foil-lined baking sheet. Spread with butter.
- Arrange tomato slices on top; sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Fold cheese slices and place on top of tomatoes.
- Broil about 5 inches from heat for 2 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Toast muffin tops. Place on top of each sandwich.
Makes 2 servings.