Tuna Nicoise in Lettuce Wraps
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon dried dillweed, crumbled
- ¼ teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (5-ounce) can chunk light tuna, packed in water, drained and flaked
- 16 Bibb lettuce leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped black olives, drained
- 4 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- In small bowl, stir together the onion, vinegar, mustard, oil, dillweed, sugar and pepper. Stir in tuna.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of the spread onto each lettuce leaf. Top with olives and then tomatoes. Roll up the wrap.