- 1 (14-ounce) firm tofu block
- 3 green onions
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 8 ounces ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon miso paste
- 1 large head Boston or Bibb lettuce
- 2 cups shredded or matchstick carrots
- 1 cup kimchi
- Drain tofu and pat dry with paper towels. Thinly slice the green onions.
- In medium skillet, heat oil on medium heat. Add ground turkey and garlic. Cook for 5 minutes, breaking up the turkey with back of wooden spoon. Stir in soy sauce, miso paste and green onions. Cook 1 minute. Add tofu, crumbling with fingers as you add it. Cook for 2-4 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, separate and wash leaves of the lettuce. Serve tofu mixture in lettuce leaves. Top with carrots and kimchi.