- 1 large yellow squash, sliced thin lengthwise
- 1 large zucchini, sliced thin lengthwise
- 1 teaspoon salt-free garlic and herb seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon powdered garlic
- 1 large tomato, sliced thin
- ¼ cup grated reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly coat a loaf pan with cooking spray. Combine in small bowl seasoning, pepper and garlic.
- Place one layer of squash and zucchini in bottom of loaf pan, running lengthwise in the pan. Sprinkle 1/3 of seasoning mix and 1 tablespoon of cheese. Layer tomato slices over squash.
- Top with 1/3 of seasoning mix and 1 tablespoon cheese. Top with remaining squash, seasoning mix and cheese.
- Bake 35 minutes or until vegetable are tender. Remove from oven and cool slightly before serving.
Makes 2 servings.