Veggie Noodle Bowl
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 4 cups thinly sliced Napa cabbage
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 9 thinly sliced scallions
- ¾ lb. cooked skinless turkey breast, shredded
- 6 ounces whole wheat spaghetti, broken into thirds and cooked according to package directions
- Heat wok or nonstick skillet over high heat. Add oil and swirl to coat wok.
- Add cabbage and stir-fry until crisp-tender, about 1 minute.
- Add curry powder and salt; stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add bell pepper and bean sprouts; stir fry about 1 minute.
- Add scallions, turkey and spaghetti to wok. Stir fry until heated through, about 2 minutes.
Note: Other vegetables can be added – celery, zucchini, carrots, etc.