Veggie Salad with Easy Fat-Free Ranch Dressing
- ½ cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 thinly sliced small red onion
- ½ teaspoon black pepper ¼ teaspoon salt (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon celery seed
- 1-2 drops red pepper sauce
- Combine all ingredients in blender or food processor. Process until smooth, scraping down the sides with spatula.
- Refrigerate dressing in Mason jar with lid. Re-shake before serving
- Fat-free buttermilk can be substituted for the sour cream.