White Bean Salad with Cilantro Vinaigrette
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 2 (15-ounce) cans Great Northern beans, rinsed and drained
- ¼ cup Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dried cilantro or 2-3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- In medium bowl stir together peppers, onions, beans, dressing, vinegar, cilantro, sugar and olive oil. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
- Serve with fresh chopped cilantro sprinkled on top.