Whole Wheat Pasta with Vegetables & Shrimp
- 1(16-ounce) box whole wheat spaghetti
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen stir fry vegetables
- 1 lb. raw, peeled and deveined shrimp
- 2-inch piece of fresh ginger, grated
- ½ cup sesame ginger dressing
- Bring water in a large pot to a boil. Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Add frozen vegetables 3 minutes before the spaghetti is done.
- Add shrimp 2 minutes before spaghetti is done.
- Drain spaghetti, vegetables and shrimp. Place in large serving bowl. Toss with fresh grated ginger and dressing.