September 29, 2015
By: Rita P. Smith, MS, RD, CDE, Sentara Martha Jefferson Hospital
- ½ cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 4 cups nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 2 cups diced fresh strawberries
- 2 cups mixed berries – blackberries, raspberries and blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place coconut on baking sheet. Toast for 1-2 minutes. Remove as soon as coconut starts to brown. Set aside.
- Spoon about ¼ cup of yogurt into 8 mixed dessert glasses. Layer with 2 tablespoons each of graham crackers, strawberries and berries.
- Add another layer of each ingredient. Finish with coconut sprinkled on the top.