- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium zucchini
- ½ medium baking potato, peeled
- 1 egg or ¼ cup egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon dried bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill, chopped
- Pinch white pepper
- ¼ cup Greek nonfat plain yogurt or low-fat sour cream
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in large nonstick skillet, swirling to coat. Add onion; cook and stir 5 minutes or until tender. Remove to mixing bowl.
- Shred zucchini and potato with grater. Squeeze dry in paper towel.
- In mixing bowl stir onion with zucchini, potato, egg, bread crumbs, dill and pepper.
- Heat remaining oil in large nonstick skillet. Drop 4 heaping cupfuls of mixture into skillet; flatten. Cook 10 minutes or until lightly browned, turning once.
- Top each cake with dollop of Greek yogurt or low-fat sour cream.
Makes 2 servings.