- Comprehensive evaluation, including medical history and history of the wound
- Ongoing assessments of the wound and the plan of care
- Surgical and conservative sharp debridement
- Infection control
- Wound cultures and tissue biopsies
- Advanced wound care products designed to provide the optimum healing environment
- Compression therapy
- Tissue substitutes grafts
- Skin grafting
- Plastic surgery reconstruction
- Symptom management
- Pressure-reducing devices
- Care coordination with healthcare facilities and home health services
We offer personalized and compassionate care.
Additionally, we work closely with the Vascular Center, Diabetes, Nutrition Services, Outpatient physical and occupational therapy.