Sentara Martha Jefferson Hospital's neurology department provides treatment for the complex neurological conditions that may be caused by injury or disease. We use the latest technology and treatments to diagnose and treat diverse, chronic and challenging problems involving the brain, spine and nervous system.
Some of the injuries and diseases we treat include:
- Stroke/cerebral hemorrhage
- Seizure disorders, including epilepsy
- Chronic pain and headaches
- Memory and cognitive disorders, including Alzheimer's disease
- Parkinson's disease and movement disorders
- Dizziness and vestibular disorders
- Multiple sclerosis
Additionally, we are home to Sentara Martha Jefferson Sleep Medicine Center.