Sentara Martha Jefferson Vascular Services
The Sentara Martha Jefferson Vascular & Vein Center is a multidisciplinary group of physicians providing comprehensive care to patients with vascular disorders. The services comprise the latest open and endovascular surgical techniques, interventional radiology and an IAC-certified peripheral vascular lab. Our services include:
- Board-certified vascular surgeons and interventional radiologists committed to providing the highest quality care to patients with disorders that affect blood flow in the arteries and veins of the circulatory system.
- State–of-the-art interventional radiology suites where a wide range of image-guided procedures to diagnose and treat patients with vascular disease are performed.
- Peripheral vascular ultrasound studies performed in our IAC-certified lab.
- Sentara Martha Jefferson Wound Care Clinic where patients can receive comprehensive wound treatment that is tailored to their needs.
- The Charlottesville Vein Center, Charlottesville’s only IAC-accredited vein center, where patients can receive specialized treatments for chronic vein conditions including spider and varicose veins.