Information in Your Current Martha Jefferson Patient Portals
Where is my health information located?
- Healthcare information for services received prior to September 30, 2016 may be referenced on the previous Sentara Martha Jefferson Patient Portals until November 18, 2016.
- Healthcare information for services (lab, office or hospital visit, appointments, etc.) received after September 30, 2016, using the new Epic software product, will be viewable on Sentara MyChart.
How do I move my old information so that I can still reference it using MyChart?
- Select the appropriate option below:
Click here for directions to download a summary of your information for My Martha Jefferson Record Patient Portal (Hospital)
Click here for directions to download a summary of your information for My Martha Jefferson Clinic Record (Physician Practice)
- Click here to create a Sentara MyChart account, if you do not have one.
- Click here to create a MyChart Central/LUCY account which will allow you to view your downloaded information.
- Click Here to save the summary of your information from your previous Martha Jefferson Patient Portals to MyChart Central/LUCY. (Upload)
- Click here to view the information you just stored in MyChart Central/LUCY
What if I decide not to move my information to Sentara MyChart?
It is not mandatory that you move your information from the Sentara Martha Jefferson Patient Portals.
You can always request a copy of your medical record through the Health Information Management office.
Your providers will continue to be able to access your healthcare information without any effort on your part.
I have moved my information and do not see my old information in MyChart
- The information you have elected to move to MyChart is viewable by using the MyChart Central/LUCY feature. This information does not populate each individual section of MyChart.
- From September 30, 2016 forward, the majority of healthcare information from services received at Sentara will be viewable in your Sentara MyChart account.