Mom to Mom Breastfeeding Support Group
Mom to Mom Breast Feeding Support Group.
Sentara Princess Anne Hospital
Family Conference Room, 2nd Floor
Every Monday from 10 a.m.- 11:30 a.m. For mothers with babies from birth to 12 weeks old.
- Share and discuss positive coping skills
- Explore strategies for successfully overcoming the challenges of breastfeeding
- Provide support and encouragement to each other
- Help gain confidence in decisions and choices you are facing
- Build community and connect with other women
- Explore various topics on breastfeeding
- Facilitated by a certified lactation consultant