Sentara offers multiple educational opportunities for those interested in exploring a career in heath and medicine.
- Sentara College of Health Sciences in Chesapeake, Va.
- Sentara RMH School of Histotechnology in Harrisonburg, Va.
- Sentara RMH School of Medical Laboratory Science in Harrisonburg, Va.
- Sentara RMH School of Phlebotomy, in Harrisonburg, Va.
- Sentara RMH School of Radiologic Technology in Harrisonburg, Va.
- Sentara School of Clinical Pastoral Education (CPE) in Norfolk, Va.
Education Assistance & Scholarships
Are you interested in a nursing career? Do you dream of becoming a physical therapist? Would you like training to become a lab tech or sonographer? The possibilities are unlimited in the healthcare field. Jobs are available and so are scholarships.
Sentara Halifax Regional Hospital offers eligible students educational assistance through its Project PRIME Scholarship Endowment Fund.
Whether you need additional certification in your clinical field, want to become a registered or practical nurse, or are seeking a degree in other clinical areas, Sentara Halifax Regional Hospital can help you finance the program of your choice.
In most cases, you can live, work and learn right here, close to home.
Project PRIME applications will be available soon.
Please call 434-517-3032 if you have questions about scholarship opportunities.