2016 Sentara Surgical High Performance Team Safety Summit
Registration/Breakfast: Starts at 8:45 a.m.
Summit Begins: 9:15 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., lunch provided
By Invitation Only – no registration fee required
Surgical Services High Performance Team, Surgeons, Anesthesiologists, Nurse Leaders and Administrators
This one day continuing medical education conference will provide physicians and allied health providers with the most current, practical information about key safety practices in Surgical Services. Presentations in the morning will provide practical strategies for improving quality and safety. Practice sessions will be held to solve case studies. At the end of the conference, the September Surgical Services High Performance Team Meeting will be held.
• Joseph J. Legan, M.D., VP, Medical Affairs, SPAH, HPT Team Leader
• James H. Priest, D.D.S., VP, Medical Affairs, SHRH, HPT Team Leader
• Leonard J. Weireter Jr., M.D., SNGH HPT Team Member
• L.D. Britt, M.D., Eastern Virginia Medical School
• James F. Calland, M.D., University of Virginia School of Medicine
• Deborah M. Stein, M.D., University of Maryland School of Medicine
Sentara Healthcare is accredited by the Medical Society of Virginia (MSV) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Sentara Healthcare designates this live activity for a maximum of 4.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Virginia Board of Medicine Physicians may claim up to 4.50 in Type 1 or Type 2 CME on the Virginia Board of Medicine Continued Competency and Assessment Form required for the renewal of an active medical license.