Child and Teen Care
At Sentara Behavioral Health Services, child and adolescent treatment goals are directed at raising the level of well-being through high-quality comprehensive care. Under the direction of a psychiatrist and therapists, patients are helped to meet their individual goals.
- Services for children ages 4 to 17
- All services are provided by a licensed professional counselor, licensed clinical social worker, nurse practitioner, psychiatrist or other qualified professional.
- Individual and family counseling
- No physician referral needed
- All major third-party payors accepted, as well as Medicaid