Vicky G. Gray is a Senior Corporate Vice President of System Development for Sentara Healthcare and is responsible for brand management, strategic planning, marketing and sales, market assessment and corporate communications.
Prior to joining Sentara in 1998, Gray was a strategist for an integrated health system in Virginia Beach, Virginia, directing planning and marketing initiatives. In 2001, she served as Interim Administrator of Sentara Leigh Hospital, a 250-bed facility, during which time the radiology and surgery programs were accelerated through capital investment and product redesign. In 2004, she held a dual role as Interim Vice President for Sales at Optima Health Plans.
Current Professional Affiliations
- American College of Healthcare Executives (Fellow)
- Society for Healthcare Strategy and Market Development (Member)
- Virginia Hospital and Healthcare Association (Member)
- Healthcare Strategy Institute (Member)
Previous Professional Affiliations
- United Way of South Hampton Roads Board of Directors (Chair)
- The University of Tennessee (Knoxville) – MPH
- The University of Tennessee (Knoxville) – BS
- East Tennessee State University (Johnson City) - AS