Head and Neck Cancer Conference
November 12, 2016
Saturday, 7 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hilton
Virginia Beach, VA
Head and Neck Cancer - Contemporary Multidisciplinary Management Conference
- Utilize contemporary evaluation and management tools for patients with head and neck cancers
- Provide appropriate evaluation and management of patients with thyroid nodules and cancer
- Determine psychosocial issues and palliative care for patients with head and neck cancer
- Discuss management of head and neck cancer in Africa, relating current medical issues and HIV
Designated for 7 AMA PRA™ Category 1 Credits (EVMS Continuing Medical Education).
The full day program is designed for ENTs, head and neck surgeons, endocrinologists, members of the oncology team and dental professionals. The morning session is designed for primary care providers. Allied health members are encouraged to attend.
- $125 full-day physician
- $95 allied health professional
- $75 half day
- $45 allied health professional
Eastern Virginia Medical School designates this live activity for a maximum of 7 AMA PRA™ Category 1 Credits. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Accommodations available at the Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront.
If special arrangements are required for an individual with a disability to attend this conference, contact EVMS CME department at 757-446-6140 at least 15 days prior to the conference.
Parking is available in the garage on 31st street with access into the Hilton Conference Center. Valet parking is available at no charge.