National Women’s Health Week
May 14 - May 20, 2017
National Women’s Health Week is an observance led by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office on Women’s Health. The goal is to empower women to make their health a priority. The week also serves as a time to encourage women to take steps to improve their health. The 18th annual National Women’s Health Week kicks off on Mother’s Day, May 14, and is celebrated through May 20, 2017.
The Sentara Women’s Health Center at Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital is excited to participate in this year’s National Women’s Health Week and cordially invites women of all ages to attend a variety of FREE educational opportunities. Please see below for a list of events throughout the week.
National Women's Health Week Events
- Monday, May 15: Community Health Screenings
- Tuesday, May 16: Bladder Leakage: Let's Talk About It
- Tuesday, May 16: Skin Cancer Screenings
- Wednesday, May 17: State of the Art Cardiology 2017 with Dr. Talreja
- Thursday, May 18: Free Women's Yoga Class