Sentara College Open House Event
Arrive at your convenience; activities throughout the session
If you are interested in a career in healthcare, you must attend this open house event. Here you will learn about all of our courses and programs of study, including:
- Bachelor's of Science in Nursing, RN to BSN, and high school senior early admission option.
- Associate Degrees in Surgical Technology and Cardiovascular Technology (Invasive Cardiovascular Technology, Adult Echocardiography, Non-invasive Vascular Study, Cardiac Electrophysiology).
- Certificate courses in Monitor Surveillance and Nursing Care Partner.
Doors open at 8:30 a.m., but you may arrive anytime.
Dress is business casual.
You Will Have the Opportunity to:
- Meet faculty
- Tour the college
- Receive financial aid information
- Learn more about the admission process
- Submit your application
- Bring transcripts to drop off for review at a later date
- See and experience our programs