Mom to Mom Support Group
Under the best of circumstances adjusting to motherhood can be exhausting, confusing, and exciting all at the same time. Learning how to manage and master these new challenges can be overwhelming.
Sharing your experiences with other moms who have similar and different experiences is enlightening, comforting and healing. The Mom to Mom Support Group is for new mothers who have recently delivered a baby at Sentara Leigh Hospital and would like to:
- Share and discuss positive coping skills
- Explore strategies for successfully overcoming the new challenges of motherhood
- Provide support and encouragement to each other
- Help gain confidence in decisions and choices you face
- Build community and connect with other women
- Explore various topics on motherhood
Join us for this FREE monthly gathering and share your journey.
When: Every Monday in the Lafayette Conference room
Time: 10 - 11:30 a.m.
Please park in visitor parking and go into the main entrance. Check in at the visitor's desk.