Top-tier cardiac care is closer than you may think. The same highly skilled cardiologists working at Sentara Heart Hospital ranked nationally for cardiac care in U.S. News & World Report now also practice at Sentara CarePlex Hospital. Sentara Heart cardiologists bring a subspecialized expertise found nowhere else in the region in treating the most unique types of heart issues, from an irregular heart beat and heart failure to advanced heart testing and emergency heart care. Should you need cardiac care, it’s nice to know that you couldn’t be in better hands.
Why Choose Sentara CarePlex Hospital For Cardiac Care?
- Fully integrated electronic medical record – Sentara eCare®
- Dedicated cardiac team includes board-certified, sub-specialized cardiologists who also work at the nationally ranked Sentara Heart Hospital
- Comprehensive cardiac program includes state-of-the-art diagnostic testing, diagnostic catheterizations, interventional cardiology and cardiac rehabilitation
- Only cardiac rehabilitation program on the Lower Peninsula accredited by American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (AACVPR)
- Catheterization technicians are Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS) certified
- Access to our exclusive Pocket EKG cardiac screening program