In October 2018, Sentara Princess Anne Hospital completed an exciting vertical expansion and modernization project. Designed to meet the current and future needs of our growing community, our new patient units are now open and will enable our care teams to treat even more patients and provide an enhanced, patient-centered experience.
- Two new floors to the hospital and the addition of 24 hospital beds
- Expanded monitoring for cardiac patients
- Inpatient dialysis center to treat patients with kidney failure
- Space for future expansion of surgical services
- Space for further growth opportunities
To see more photos, visit the Sentara Princess Anne Hospital page on Facebook!