Through the end of 2018, Sentara Princess Anne Hospital will undergo an exciting vertical expansion and modernization project. Designed to meet the current and future needs of our growing community, this project will enable our care teams to treat even more patients and provide an enhanced, patient-centric experience.
- Two new floors to the hospital to include 24 hospital beds
- Expanded telemetry monitoring room for cardiac patients
- Inpatient dialysis center to treat patients with kidney failure
- Space for future expansion of surgical services
- Space for further growth opportunities
To follow our progress, visit the Sentara Princess Anne Hospital page on Facebook.