Next available online reservation for walk-in care: No wait UnavailableRESERVE MY SPOT
Travel west on Route 58 toward Suffolk. Get off at the exit labeled 10/32 Smithfield. At the second stop light, Sentara Obici Hospital will be on the right and the Suffolk YMCA is on the left.
2769 Godwin Blvd.
Suffolk, VA 23434
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
This Sentara Therapy Center is located within the Suffolk YMCA, which provides the Sentara Obici Hospital specialized aquatic therapy program. Patients with debilitating conditions such as arthritis and chronic back pain are allowed pool privileges to benefit from a program of general strengthening and conditioning with less stress on their joints. This location also allows for usage of YMCA exercise equipment as well as the therapy center’s clinical equipment.
All of the licensed physical therapists evaluate and treat a variety of patients with orthopedic and neurologic conditions with the emphasis on maximizing their functional mobility and quality of life.
Services and Treatments:
- Amputee rehabilitation
- Aquatic therapy
- Dry needling
- Kinesio taping
- Manual physical therapy
- Myofascial release
- Pre- and post-surgical rehabilitation
- Sports medicine
- Wellness and injury prevention program
- Work rehabilitation/ work-related injury
- Pulmonary Physical Therapy
- Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS) rehab
- LSVT BIG and LOUD, PWR
- Comprehensive Neurological Rehab
- Occupational therapy
- S.A.F.E Fall Prevention Program
- Speech Therapy
- Upper Extremity Lymphedema
- Urinary Incontinence Program
- Vestibular and Balance Therapy
- Workers Comp Evaluations