Top-tier cardiac care is closer than you may think. The same highly skilled cardiologists working at Sentara Heart Hospital ranked nationally for cardiac care in U.S. News & World Report also practice at Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center. Sentara Heart cardiologists bring a subspecialized expertise found nowhere else in the region in treating the most unique types of heart issues, from an irregular heart beat and heart failure to advanced heart testing and emergency heart care. Should you need cardiac care, it’s nice to know that you couldn’t be in better hands.
For an appointment, call Sentara Cardiology Specialists at 757-345-4800.
Why Choose Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center For Cardiac Care?
- Fully integrated electronic medical record – Sentara eCare®
- Dedicated cardiac team includes board-certified, sub-specialized cardiologists who also work at the nationally ranked Sentara Heart Hospital
- Comprehensive cardiac program includes state-of-the-art diagnostic testing, diagnostic catheterizations, interventional cardiology and cardiac rehabilitation
- Leader in providing timely emergency cardiac care within 90 minutes of arriving at Emergency Room by quickly identifying a patients’ needs before they reach the hospital
- Only cardiac rehabilitation program on the Upper Peninsula accredited by American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (AACVPR)
- Catheterization technicians are Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS) certified
- Access to our exclusive Pocket EKG cardiac screening program
- General cardiology
- Preventive cardiology
- Consultative cardiology
- Interventional cardiology
- Nuclear cardiology
- Heart failure
- Arrhythmia management
- Device implantation
Cardiac Services and Treatments
- Diagnostic Cardiac Catheterizations
- Emergent/elective Interventional Cardiology
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Drug regimens
- Comprehensive cardiac testing, including: Electrocardiogram (EKG), nuclear exercise stress exam, exercise stress exam, doppler echo studies, holter and event monitors, drug administered nuclear exam, echocardiogram, transesophageal Echocardiogram, stress echocardiogram, tilt table test
Learn more about Sentara Heart.