Is Ornish Right for You?
The Ornish Reversal Program is provided exclusively in Virginia at Sentara Heart and offers proven relief from heart disease symptoms. Medicare and other health plans cover this comprehensive program, which is built around diet, exercise, stress management and emotional support.
Learn more about how the program works by speaking with a trained Ornish Care Specialist at 1-877-888-3091. You can also find answers to frequently asked questions.
Health Insurance Coverage and Ornish
The Ornish Reversal Program is so effective that Medicare and many other insurers now cover it under intensive cardiac rehabilitation. It is the first program designed to heal both body and spirit to earn this substantial backing.
You can qualify for coverage if you have experienced any of the following:
- Heart attack within the last 12 months
- CAGB (coronary artery bypass) surgery
- Chest pain or discomfort from coronary heart disease (stable angina, or angina pectoris)
- Heart valve surgery (repair or replacement)
- Coronary stenting or balloon angioplasty (cardiac interventional procedures)
- Heart transplant or heart-lung transplant
Learn more about the Ornish Reversal Program’s benefits.
Ornish and Other Heart Risk Factors
If you have significant risk factors for heart disease, you could also benefit from the Ornish Reversal Program. Insurance coverage for these conditions varies, but an Ornish Care Specialist can discuss your options with you.
Conditions that can improve with program participation include:
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Obesity (learn more about weight loss at Sentara Helathcare)
Learn more evidence supporting the Ornish Care Program.
Start your path to a healthier, happier life. Find out how by calling a trained Ornish Care Specialist at 1-877-888-3091.