Patients are seen by appointment only. We welcome new patients. We make every effort to honor all time commitments. On occasion, emergencies may cause a delay in our schedule. We will keep you informed of such delays. If you are unable to keep your appointment, please provide as much advanced notice as possible (24 hours requested).
- Check in with the receptionist at each visit, present your insurance and prescription drug cards, and notify us of any changes in your address or telephone number.
- Please bring all current medications with you.
- For your protection and to reduce the incidence of identity theft of insurance benefits, your picture will be taken.
- We bill all types of insurances; however, you are responsible for your insurance co-pay. You will be expected to pay this at the time of your visit. You are also responsible for non-covered fees and deductibles. We accept major credit cards, checks and cash.
- Your insurance policy may require preauthorization for some services and medications.
- If you are uninsured, payment in full is expected at the time of your visit, unless prior arrangements have been made.
- For individuals without insurance, we offer a 45 percent discount.
- Financial assistance is also available for those who apply and qualify. Please contact our office for additional information.