Sentara MyChart App
Sentara is committed to becoming a stronger partner in your healthcare. Sentara patients can use their smart phone to access their electronic medical information on the go - anytime, anywhere.
Learn more about how to use Sentara MyChart iPhone and Android smartphones.
Download either app for free and get convenient, secure access to:
- Health Summary – View medications, allergies, immunizations, and current health issues
- Test Results – View test result values and standard ranges for released results.
- Messaging – View and reply to messages from your provider's office, and create new medical advice request messages.
- Appointments – Schedule, view or cancel appointments, and view the summary from past appointments.
- Health Maintenance Reminders – View health maintenance procedures and their due dates.
- Proxy Access – View all features listed above for family members to whom you have access.
To start accessing Sentara MyChart on your smart phone:
- Search keyword “mychart” in the iTunes App store or Android Market
- Download and install the free MyChart App
- Run the MyChart application from your smart phone
- Select Sentara Healthcare from the list of healthcare providers.
- Login with your Sentara MyChart login ID and password.**
** You must be an active Sentara MyChart user to use the MyChart App. To activate Sentara MyChart, you need an activation code from your provider and then must visit the activation / login page and click "Activate".