Asian Vegetable Slaw
- 2 cups loosely packed shredded red cabbage
- ¾ cup fresh snow peas, cut diagonally into 1-inch pieces
- ½ cup frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- ½ cup diced red onion
- ½ medium red bell pepper, cut into thin strips, then into 2-inch pieces
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar or sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/8 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- Combine salad ingredients in medium bowl.
- Combine vinaigrette ingredients in small jar with lid. Shake vigorously until well blended.
- At time of serving, pour vinaigrette over salad ingredients and toss gently; yet thoroughly to coat completely. Makes 6 servings.