Asparagus with Creamy Dijon Sauce
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 25 asparagus spears, ends trimmed
- 2 tablespoons coarse-grain Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fat-free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- ¼ teaspoon dried tarragon leaves
- ½ teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place asparagus on large foil-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Coat asparagus evenly with cooking spray, roll back and forth to coat evenly. Roast for 12 minutes or until tender crisp.
- Meanwhile, whisk together remaining ingredients, except black pepper, in small saucepan. Place over medium heat 1-2 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Do not bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat, place asparagus on serving platter, and spoon sauce down center. Top with black pepper. Makes 4 servings.