Autumn Vegetable Pasta
- 8 Brussels sprouts, trimmed and sliced into strips
- 1 large bulb fennel, trimmed, quartered and sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 cup cooked whole-wheat rotini pasta
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- Combine Brussel sprouts, fennel, tomatoes, lemon juice, oil and garlic in large bowl.
- Lightly coat a large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat.
- Add vegetables and cook until crisp-tender. Add lemon juice, oil, garlic, and cooked pasta. Serve with Parmesan cheese sprinkled on top of each serving.