Baked Peach Crisp
- 2 cups fresh or frozen unsweetened sliced peaches
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dash of nutmeg
- 4 gingersnaps, crushed
- Let the frozen peaches stand at room temperature for 30 minutes in a shallow dish, reserving the liquid.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly coat two 8-ounce ramekins with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, gently stir together the peaches with reserved liquid, flour, sugar and cinnamon. Spoon into ramekins. Sprinkle with crushed gingersnaps. Transfer to a baking sheet.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until peaches are tender and the mixture is bubbly.
Makes 2 servings.