- 1 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- ½ cup finely chopped fresh broccoli
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 4 small whole-grain flour tortillas
- Olive oil
- In small bowl combine cheese, broccoli and salsa. Mix well.
- Spoon ¼ of cheese mixture onto 1 side of each tortilla. Fold the other half over the filling.
- Heat oil in nonstick skillet; swirl to coat. Add two quesadillas; cook about 2 minutes on each side or until tortillas are golden brown and cheese is melted. Repeat with the other two tortillas.
Makes 4 servings.
Note: Extras can be made. Wrap individually and store in refrigerator for up to two days.