- 1 pound fresh carrots, large size
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallots
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Spiralize the carrots with spiralizer, then cut the spirals into 6-inch lengths. You can also buy spiralized carrots in the produce section of the grocery store.
- In large serving bowl whisk together the mustard, lemon juice, oil, shallots, salt and pepper. Add the carrots and toss to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.