- 4-ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 3 whole-grain (10-inch) flour tortilla
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked chicken
- ¾ cup shredded or finely chopped carrot
- ¾ cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onion
- In small bowl stir cream cheese, mayonnaise, mustard and black pepper until well blended.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly onto each tortilla leaving ½ inch border. Sprinkle chicken, carrots, bell pepper and green onion evenly over cream cheese leaving 1½ -inch border on cream cheese mixture at one end of each tortilla.
- Roll up each tortilla jelly-roll fashion. Wrap rolls in plastic wrap and refrigerate for several hours for easier slicing and to allow flavors to blend. Then cut each tortilla into 6 slices.
Makes 3 rolls.